Build an Automated Stock Trading System is a free trial software application from the Investment Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-12-01. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Vista.
This online course shows you how to build a sophisticated automated stock trading model using MS Excel. Microsoft's Visual Basic (VBA) language is used in conjunction with Excel's user interface, formulas, and calculation capabilities to deliver a powerful and flexible trading tool. The Model includes five proven technical indicators (ADX, moving average crossovers, stochastics, Bollinger bands, and DMI). You are guided step-by-step through creating worksheets, files, ranges, indicator formulas, control buttons, DDE/Active-X links, and code modules. Build the model, import the price data, run the model by clicking a button, and make your trading decisions. Uses both trend-trading and swing-trading features. Operates with your choice of FREE ASCII .TXT files available on the internet, or a subscription data service. Can be used alone or in conjunction with your existing fundamental and market analysis to improve investment timing and avoid unprofitable situations. A separate pre-built Backtesting Model is also included for historical analysis and testing various stocks and time periods. Works with Excel 2007, 2003 and 1997 in both WinXP and Vista.
What You Get: A TREMENDOUS 3-IN-1 VALUE!
- An Online Course showing you how to build and operate the model PLUS VBA Code and FAQs sections
- Detailed instructions on importing prices into Excel using eSignal QLink and Yahoo!Finance
- A pre-built Backtesting Model in MS Excel with graphs and trade statistics
- Instant online access to download the materials and take the course
- Learn to integrate Excel, VBA, formulas, and data sources into a trading tool
- Acquire unique knowledge for any Excel modeling project
- Save money by eliminating recurring software costs
- Calculate trading signals on hundreds of stocks within seconds
- MS Excel for Windows (2007, 2003 or 1997)
- 5Mb disk space
- Daily Open-High-Low-Close stock data
- OPTIONAL: DDE/Active-X price import link for Excel
Build an Automated Stock Trading System (version 1) has a file size of 200.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 537 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.